Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

Can't run but can shovel.

If you've been reading the news at all, you would have know about the 5ft of snow Buffalo, NY received this week.

Guess who lives in the area?

Ok, I don't live in Buffalo, but regardless, lake effect snow has not been kind this week.  I left for class this morning with probably half an inch of snow on the driveway.  When I returned home less than three hours later, my car got stuck.  And stepped out and found myself knee deep in snow.

I've been feeling awfully guilty this week about not braving the snow storm to run.  But in these conditions, it would be downright dangerous/impossible to even walk outside.

I ended up shoveling the driveway for an hour and I realized that I was getting my cardio and strength training in one frozen package.  Who needs to run when you can get an even better workout digging your car out of the road?

No comments:

Post a Comment